A demanding project constructed on a piled sub base, tanks supplied consisted of the following:
– 1 No. 10m diameter 7.0m tall Pre-mix Tank
– 1 No. 20m diameter 8.0m tall Primary Digester
– 1 No. 20m diameter 8.0m tall Secondary Digester
– 1 No. 32m diameter 8.0m tall Digestate Storage Tanks
The Pre-Mix, Primary & Secondary Tanks were all fitted with A-Consult’s own design gas-tight precast concrete, pre-insulated roof units.
Bletchley Leachate Treatment Plant
The compact plant constructed on this project demonstrates the flexibility of our precast concrete tank system. Constructed to exacting tolerance which allowed steelwork to be manufactured off site and retro fitted after tank construction.
Burton Agnus AD Facility
Fully lined digestate storage tank
– before membrane roof installation.
The project consisted of:
– 2 No. 20m diameter 8.0m tall Primary Digesters
– 2 No. 26m diameter 8.0m tall Secondary Digester
– 1 No. 32m diameter 8.0m tall Digestate Storage Tank
The Primary digesters were fitted with A-Consult’s own design Gas-Tight precast concrete, pre-insulated roof units.
Barfoot of Botley
Primary and secondary digesters.
Openings in tank walls to facilitate auger feeders.
Concrete tanks for AD & Biogas with double membrane roof.
The robust construction of the Agri-Tank allows the structure to be back filled, which in turn enabled us to locate both of our tanks at optimum locations on the farm.
Farm Manager, Scottish Agricultural College
This was a very complex job consisting of an Outer Digester, Inner Digester, Gas tight precast concrete roof and a Storage Tank.
S W Gittins
A large scale on farm AD facility.
Littleport – Cambridgeshire